Are you passionate about technology, information and how we interact with them? Are you a sworn champion of users’ rights and strive to create awesome experiences for them? Are you a natural team player keen to learn, share and collaborate? If you are indeed such a rare creature, we need you!
We are a growing technology and marketing agency headquartered in London Waterloo. We have a great list of international corporate clients for which we deliver a range of solutions such as responsive websites, business applications, software solutions, mobile apps, data visualisation, ecommerce, intranets, portals, as well as our own SaaS products. We are looking for an enthusiastic mid-weight information architect to further strengthen our user experience team.
About the role
- You will work in a multi-disciplinary team and collaborate with designers, developers, copywriters, business analysts and usability specialists
- You will be involved in the whole production process, and contribute to all user experience stages: research, requirements gathering, definition of user personas and journeys, content prioritisation and organisation, information architecture, visual design, development, testing and on-going improvements
- You main area of responsibility will be the planning, creation, testing and optimisation of interactive prototypes and wireframes
- You will be applying the latest usability and accessibility best practices and share with the team industry insights and developments
- Your will be a pivotal part of our commitment to improving the usability and quality of our output, and streamlining our production process
- You have least 2 years’ experience working as an information architect or in a similar role
- You have worked closely with designers, developers and business analysts and have a good understanding of the creative and technical production processes
- You strive to always stay up-to-date with the latest usability theories and best practices
- You are creative, resourceful and you enjoy complex problem solving and experimentation
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a team player, evangelize digital media and the importance of good usability
- You love information, organisation and structure and live by the maxim “the devil is in the detail”
Our standard prototyping tools are: Axure for non-responsive and HTML for responsive interfaces. Our process however constantly evolves so we would be open to any suggestions you might have.
To express your interest in this opportunity or for more information please send your details to email@example.com.(Skyron has not outsourced recruitment to agencies for 7 years so, if you are an agent, please refrain from contacting us)