We are looking for a talented front-end web developer to build corporate websites, intranets and campaign microsites. Skyron is a busy and growing digital communications agency in SE1, London. We have a fantastic client list and a great portfolio. Our services include web development, online strategy and marketing, SEO and analytics.
About the role
- You will be working with designers and information architects to build great websites of varied size and functionality
- You will ensure that solutions are implemented according to the agreed specifications as well as development standards and best practices
- You will help generate original user interaction ideas and you will explore and implement diverse navigation mechanisms
- You have solid and demonstrable experience in building websites
- You have worked closely with information architects and designers and understand the creative process
- You are used to making pixel perfect sites that meet the design requirements and to integrating code with the back-end development team
- You have strong XHTML skills and knowledge of how to use appropriate hooks to limit the amount of classes and IDs required on a page
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop; able to cut up comps from the design team
- Deep understanding of CSS inheritance and how to use it to your advantage
- A good ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code across large sites
- Familiar with source control principles and comfortable with Subversion
- In-depth knowledge of IE quirks and how to address them
Some back-end coding experience with PHP or ASP.Net will be advantageous but not necessary.
We are a growing agency, which means that there is no hiding. You will be exposed to and involved in everything. Our vibrant and stimulating environment will help you to improve your technical skills, to mature as a problem solver and to further develop your passion for quality and detail.
If you think you qualify please send your CV and links to websites you have created to firstname.lastname@example.org