Do you want to run your own show, manage your own clients and work on a spellbindingly wide variety of great briefs? Join Skyron, a growing, independent digital communications agency based in London SE1.
We are looking for an experienced project manager to manage the design, build, hosting and support of ROI-driven websites, intranets/extranets, content management systems, bespoke web applications, Flash marketing campaigns and the delivery of a raft of other projects such as video production, email marketing and mobile websites.
We are a technology-agnostic house working with PHP, ASP.NET, ActionScript, the usual front-end technologies, as well as applications such as Drupal, WordPress and Umbraco. Our clients are medium to large enterprises.
About the role
- You will be responsible for the efficient delivery of projects within the planned time, budget and specification
- You will allocate in-house and outsourced resources and coordinate the completion of project specification, IA, design, development, SEO and analytics
- You will organise testing and QA processes and release projects to publication
- You will develop, document and implement Skyron’s project delivery processes
- You will liaise directly with clients
- A minimum of four years experience in managing the delivery of both technical and creative, web-based projects
- Proven track record in delivering multiple, simultaneous projects on time and on budget, while meeting efficiency milestones
- Experience in working in a pre-sales environment, reviewing briefs, specifying and costing prospective work
- Strong technical understanding and experience with search engines, content management and analytics
- Excellent problem solving, team building and leadership skills
- Demonstrative verbal and written communication capability
- Strong presentation and client relationship skills
This is a great opportunity to join our dynamic business with long and successful track record and to become a pivotal part of our aggressive growth plans.
If you think you qualify, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org