Skyron is a busy and growing digital communications agency in SE1, London. We have a fantastic client list and a great portfolio. Our services include web development, online marketing, SEO and analytics. Umbraco is quickly becoming our CMS of choice, so we are looking to strengthen our skills in the area.
About the role
- You will work on a variety of web projects including corporate sites, intranets and bespoke online business applications.
- You will be mainly developing, implementing and maintaining Umbraco solutions.
- You will ensure that solutions are implemented according to the agreed functional and technical specifications as well as development standards and best practices.
- You will work with the creative team and help generate original ideas and you will get the opportunity to explore, experiment and implement diverse technical solutions.
- You have at least 3 years experience working in digital communications.
- You have worked closely with information architects and designers and understand the creative process.
- You will be comfortable working with the latest technologies and practices such as Web 2.0, user-generated content and user-centric design as well as the latest search engine optimization and accessibility practices and standards.
- You must have demonstrable hands-on experience in: Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL), ASP.NET 2.0+, C# 2.0+, Object orientated programming and design, HTML / CSS / JS, you have solid experience with Umbraco, AJAX, Web Services, Win Server 2003 & IIS administration.
- You are creative, resourceful and you enjoy problem solving, experimentation and working on self-initiated projects and ideas.
We are a growing agency, which means that there is no hiding. You will be exposed to and involved in everything. Our vibrant and stimulating environment will help you to improve your technical skills, to mature as a problem solver and to further develop your passion for quality and detail.
If you think you qualify please email your CV to email@example.com.