Are you an unstoppable creative force living and breathing design, typography, information and technology? Are you devoted to detail and think of the pixel as the building block of the universe? Do you aspire to make a transition into art direction?
If you have just read a description of yourself, we have the clients and the briefs to keep you challenged and to help you grow as a creative professional.
You also need to be:
- A keen thinker – you engage the left side of your brain first, before you put the right one to work
- Experienced – you have spent at least 4 years working in digital communications, ideally in information design, corporate websites, ecommerce, intranets, or B2B marketing (experience in designing for mobiles and tablets is a bonus)
- Educated – you have a college degree in a related field such as graphics, digital media, or information design
- Knowledgeable – you have an excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (knowledge of wireframe packages, HTML, or Adobe Edge is a bonus)
- Resourceful – you are well connected with the online design community and know where to source tools, advice and best practice examples
- A team player – you are used to collaborating with information architects, developers, illustrators, copywriters and usability pros
- Articulate – you are comfortable talking about your ideas and presenting to internal teams or clients
We are an established agency based in central London. Our clients include some of the best known brands of the corporate world and have diverse digital communication needs: intranets, portals, mobile/tablet applications, video content, demos, campaigns, software UIs, and social media tools.
You will be an instrumental player in delivering exceptional creative thinking and doing across everything.
You can see our portfolio here www.flickr.com/photos/skyron/tags/portfolio/show/
and our thinking here www.skyron.co.uk/blog
You must have your own website (portfolio or blog) to apply. Please send your URL to email@example.com