Skyron is a busy and growing digital communications agency in SE1, London. We have a fantastic client list and a diverse portfolio. Our services include CMS and bespoke web development, online marketing, SEO and analytics. We are looking for a skilled developer to help strengthen our team and deliver quality technical work.
About the role:
- You will work on a variety of web projects including corporate websites, intranets/extranets and bespoke online business applications.
- You will be developing, implementing and maintaining open source ASP.NET content management systems (primarily Umbraco) as well as bespoke systems when required.
- You will ensure that solutions are implemented according to the agreed functional and technical specifications as well as development standards and best practices.
- You will work with the creative team, help generate original ideas and get the opportunity to explore, experiment and implement diverse technical solutions.
- You must have agency experience of at least 3 years.
- You have demonstrable experience in building and maintaining content management systems and understand the web development process.
- You must have demonstrable hands-on experience in: Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL), ASP.NET 2.0+, C# 2.0+, Object orientated programming and design.
- You are inventive, resourceful and you enjoy problem solving, experimentation and working on self-initiated projects and ideas.
Desirable skills but not essential:
- Umbraco CMS experience
- Windows server 2008 and IIS administration
Skyron will provide the ideal candidates with an opportunity to improve their technical skills as well as discover and implement new technologies.
If you think you qualify please send your CV and portfolio work to firstname.lastname@example.org