We have compiled a comprehensive corporate website checklist to help you write a complete and well-structured brief for your internal or external resources.
If you are writing such a brief, you probably have questions like:
- What are our requirements?
- What would agencies want to read to understand our requirements?
- What should the main topics be?
- How much is enough?
- Which of our departments do I need to get information from?
- What exactly do I ask them?
- How do I make sure I don’t leave anything important out?
Our checklist covers every topic relevant to the development of a corporate website, from the brand, to the CMS, hosting and analytics. Use our checklist and help your suppliers submit proposals that are more comprehensive, more succinct and more relevant to your specific requirements. Ultimately, this will lead to a new website that will tick all the right boxes and deliver maximum value to your organisation.
The checklist is free and fully editable. The only thing we ask if that if you have any recommendations for added content, or improvements, please come back to this post and comment.